CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And they Grow, and Grow, and Grow

My girl is starting preschool this week. Is she really going to be starting school? I can't believe she's old enough to leave me twice a week for 3 entire hours. Her excitement is bubbling out of her daily as her countdown to preschool begins. She's ready. With her new school bag all decorated with butterflies, flowers, dragonflies, and her name in pink, she's ready. I'm not sure my son will know what to do with himself while she's gone. They are the funniest and cutest little creatures to watch, and I adore how they entertain one another. And though they squabble as any other siblings do, it's evident that they love each other more than anything (except maybe Mickey Mouse).

They are growing up too fast. School for my girl and sentences for my boy. He said “I love you” for the first time last weekend. It melted my heart, right there in the middle of the post office. Then a couple days later, “I fall down,” and “I get down.” Then there was, “I find this.” Is he really just 1 ½ years old? I cannot believe he's growing up so fast. They both are!

I know one day I am going to blink, and they'll both be in college or getting married. I pray that I am able to be in each moment between now and then. I love seeing each milestone and the new and wondrous things they discover so often. They amaze me. Every single hair on their heads, word out of their mouths, smile on their faces. They amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!