CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday's Funny Phrases #9

Alright, my husband is a bit sarcastic. And that's putting it lightly. Well, apparently AZ has taken notice of this. The other night, JD made dinner, and I was just exhausted. I sat down at the computer to have just a few minutes to myself. The kids were eating, and JD took his food and sat with them at the table. Well, he started pestering me (and I KNOW I should have gotten my dinner and headed to the table right at that moment) to come eat, and I begged for just a minute. JD was trying to get AZ to call out things to me, and instead, she looks at him and says, "Daddy, you're mean to Mommy." Smile.

My dear son, WC, during a recent diaper changed stated, "My junk is in there." And I close up his diaper and he says, "I can't reach it." And at another diaper changed where there's poo involved, I ask him, "What's in your diaper?" He says, "My junk is in there." I guess he's aware of his boy parts now.

For Christmas, the kids got dress up clothes and accessories, including tiaras, wands, etc. Well, tiara wearing WC came up to me, and says, "What do you want for Christmas?" meaning, what are your wishes? I start listing my wishes: happy kids, healthy kids, happy bellies, lots of sleep - and right after I say that last one, AZ interjects a big "NO. No sleep for Mommy. Not yet." And she only speaks the truth.

While holding WC, he likes to put his mouth on my cheeks and blow to make raspberries. I don't mind it too much, as he loves to do it. And while we were enjoying this activity, he decided to bite my cheek. Who can blame the poor kid for biting when I nibble on him ALL THE TIME?? (Thanks for that Mema, by the way). Anyway, I say, "Ouch, WC." He quickly responds, (very apologetically)"Sorry Mommy. (very proudly)I BITE. " Oh, I can't live without this kid. You know, the one who just took all his clothes off.

AZ, or Little Miss Sassafrass as I like to call her these days, refused to stay in her room during nap/rest time. So, she says to me, "I don't want to be nice anymore today. No fruit snacks for me, no suckers, and no computer. Tomorrow I will sleep well last night and then I can have computer." What a girl I have! And during said nap time, I tell her she has to just sit and color while Mommy takes a break. Her response: "I don't want to sit on the couch, I don't want to color. I just want to play. Those are the rules."

1 comment:

  1. Aww..your kids are adorable. The things they say to get your attention!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!