CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday's Wish #1

Lately I've been tossing around the idea of bringing a bit more structure to my blog. I know you're thinking, structure? You? No way! (Did you note my sarcasm?) Anyway, I think I'm going to start posting some of my wishes on Wednesdays, thus the title "Wednesday's Wish." I'm also considering other weekly posts that will probably have content containing things about being a mom, "Mommy's Monday Madness" and my adventures of money saving, "Thrifty Thursdays - My Latest Money Savings Adventure." If you have any ideas or suggestions for me, please chime in!

So, for my first Wednesday's Wish:
I am hoping for a sunny day this week or weekend so that I have the opportunity to take good pictures of my kids for our Christmas cards. (HUGE shout out to Freebies4Mom for the chance to get 50 free Christmas cards!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!