CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Show me the.....


I am going to toot my own horn here for a bit. I am so proud of myself. Never in a million years did I think I would get excited about going to the grocery store to see how much money I was going to save. What has my life become that grocery shopping is my excitement?!

Last night after work I went to my local Kroger to get our week's worth of groceries. I had 50+ coupons, and the sale was AMAZING! I saved more than I spent, for the first time ever, and that's with having to buy items that weren't on sale and without coupons. My savings was $153.83!! TOOT TOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!