CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thrifty Thursday #13

You know I love me some coupons, and I'm happy to say that I'll be getting $30 of coupons from Home Made Simple. This booklet will include coupons for items like Dawn, Febreeze, etc. Thanks so much Coupon Gal.

How does some FREE baby food sound to some of you? Well, Beechnut is offering a free toddler welcome kit that includes a coupon for free products. Thank you CouponingFor4, Coupon Clippin' Mommy.

MomsByHeart showed me a great deal on FREE Right Guard deodorant at Kroger this week. It's on sale 10/$10 and there are $2 off 2 printable coupons. JD has so much deodorant already gotten from great deals, but can I pass up free? He's going to need more deodorant eventually, so I may as well add 4 more to the stockpile.

Another thing JD does not need more of is body wash, but again I cannot pass up FREE because he'll need it one day! Stockpiling Moms, A Thrifty Mom say I can get free Gillette Body Wash from Target this week. There was a coupon in the P&G insert from this past Sunday (thank goodness I got a paper this past weekend) for $4 off of 2 any Gillette Body wash or deodorant excluding trial sizes. Looks like I'll be getting 2 free body washes. JD is making out huge this week!

And while I'm at Target, I will get a few Tag reading books for AZ. She is absolutely IN LOVE with those books, and Stockpiling Moms just showed me a $3 off coupon. I'm going to start buying and saving for her birthday. Yay!

I love finding good deals! What goodies have you found this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!