CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday's Funny Phrases #8

So instead of skipping breakfast completely, which I'm guilty of more often than not, I decided to drink a Carnation Instant Breakfast. WC used to get these mixed in with his milk (per Dr. orders) for a while, so he knows he likes those. Well, I'm drinking my breakfast and I see he wants some, so I let him have a sip, which is more like him just sticking his tongue in my drink. Then I have some more, and he looks at me and says, "Mommy, drink me."

While holding WC, I ask him, "Where's Mommy's kisses?" He points to my lips and says, "Right there." Oh, I could just eat him up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I was sure how to get in touch with you so I apologize for posting in this comment. But please see this post on my blog. Thank you!

    http://ourimperfectlife.blogspot.com/2010/02/and-winners-are.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!