CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday Wishes #12

At this moment, I wish that my headache would go away. Boo on headaches. I actually think it's from holding the phone with my shoulder and ear yesterday. OK - lesson learned.

I am also wishing and hoping that all the sickness is done and over and out of my house. WC and AZ took turns vomiting and being sick over the weekend. I think they're done. I hope. And at least they weren't sick at the same time.

I have always loved Melissa & Doug products for my kids, and was very excited when I learned that Guessing All The Way is hosting a giveaway for a Melissa & Doug standing easel. I would love to win this giveaway for AZ and WC. They both love to color and paint, so this would be fabulous! We love all our Melissa & Doug puzzles, so I'm sure we'd love this product as well.

Snuggles. I wish my kids would snuggle with me forever. It's going to break my heart one day when they will barely hug me. I love my kids and their snuggles.

And, I recently stumbled upon The Seattle Smiths blog, and I was excited to see that Kelsey has a Wishful Wednesday! So from now on, I will include her link and image and participate in her Wishful Wednesdays. Yay!


Her topic this week: I wish I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I would hope to travel the world and expose my kids to all that I possibly could. I'd hope to pay off our school loans (before we're 40 years old) and possibly get a house with an updated kitchen and bathrooms and a big enough yard so my husband could have the garden of his dreams. And I'd buy all organic food because I could afford it. Oh, and a minivan. That's everyone's dream car, right?

3 comments:

  1. This has been the absolute worst winter for sickness. I don't think there was much of an interval when all of us were well. I'm glad everyone's getting better and hope your headache's gone soon.

    I used to like Melissa and Doug alot. I have nothing against their products, but the company refused to participate in a campaign for sick children. I don't think of them the same way anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids currently fight over who gets to hug me the longest or sit mainly in my lap. I will miss that one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so great, and I am so glad you were able to find me to actually link up! haha -- love it!! Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to reading more about your precious kiddos that are probably growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!