CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday's Funny Phrases #4

So my husband helps AZ go to the potty the other night. Nothing unusual about that scenario. What is unusual, is that he actually came up to me and said Honey I have something you can put in your funny phrase Friday on your blog. What!? I'm thrilled that, #1 he's reading my blog, #2 he's helping me contribute content to my blog, and #3 he's the best husband on the planet! He helped AZ go poop on the potty! So this is the story he tells me:

AZ was trying to poop, and pushing really hard. She was having a tough time with this one. She looks up at him and says, "Daddy, you do it for me." He told her he couldn't, and she wanted to know why. He explained that it was inside her body. So, she asked him to pull it out.

I know. It's gross. But to me it's sweet at the same time. I can imagine her looking up with her big blue/grey eyes and asking for help. Imagine Puss in Boots from Shrek. Those big eyes.


On Tuesday of this week, AZ was up from her nap (which was really just quiet time in her room because she never sleeps anymore. Not.Ever.) and she got a clementine orange, two actually, for snack. I peeled them and put them in a bowl for her. She likes to break the pieces apart herself. The next thing I know, she's put a slice of orange in between her two big toes of her right foot. She looks right at me and says, "Mommy, I'm eating it with my monkey toes." And she continued to eat the entire rest of her oranges this way. As well as the oranges she had with dinner. And WC got in on this action too. Only he took a half chewed orange OUT of his mouth, put it in between his toes, and said, "Mommy toes."


WC was playing in the toy bin container. You know. The container that's supposed to help keep my family room organized with all the toys inside of it? WC dumps all the toys out so he can play with the container. Stinker. Anyway, he's playing in the empty container, and it begins to fall over. Mid-fall he yells, "Timber!"

1 comment:

  1. aww poop stories. When I was helping to potty train my sister, she was trying really hard and nothing. Then she got up and pooped on the carpet. I picked it up with a spatula and put it in the potty. I was 5 ish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!