CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

My New Drawers of Happiness


Now if you read my post from a couple of days ago about how my junk drawer has turned into my drawer of happiness, then you may be thinking that I've been doing some more organizing. Nope. These drawers of happiness are all thanks to Victoria's Secret. I had not bought pretty undies for myself in such a long time. I have been wearing old, and I mean OLD, Hanes Her Way undies for the last 10 or more years. Well I happened to walk by Victoria's Secret and saw that their semi-annual sale was going on. And now I love my undies, my lacy trimmed cheeky undies. These are my new drawers of happiness. And I haven't heard any complaints from my hubby, either.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Love it! I am getting all new undies after my hernia surgery the end of the month! Enjoy your lacy undies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love Victoria Secret!

    I came over from MBC! I am now following you.
    Heather
    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when they have their big sale! Although, it has been quite a few years since I've been. I think I might need to treat myself to some cute cheeky ones too!

    I wanted to stop by and thank you for your sweet award you shared with me a while back. It's been crazy and I'm just getting around to visit..so sorry!

    Also...you asked me about the box sizes I used for the cupcake tower. The smaller two on top were priority mail boxes (free from the post office)...7x7x6 and 12x12x8. The big one on bottom was a box of hamburger patties from Sam's Club...approx 22x12x7. But really, I think you could use whatever you have and make it work. I'm all about using what you have and repurposing! Oh, and we put out about 6 dozen cupcakes, with extra set aside to replenish. Hope this helps!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found you on Mommy Bloggers club & now following your blog!

    Glad you got some new undies. Nothing makes you feel better then some cute Victoria Secret on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!