CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thrifty Thursday #7


Last week while grocery shopping, Wholly Guacamole was marked down to 10/$10. Since they didn't have any, I got a rain check. Guess what I found when I opened my Sunday paper coupons today? A coupon for $1 off Wholly Guacamole. And since I have 2 papers, I'll certainly get 2 FREE packs of Wholly Guacamole. Yum.

One of my resolutions is to save at least 30% on each grocery bill this year. Last week, my savings was 28%. I didn't hit my 30% mark, but that's not too bad, especially since I forgot to print out all the newly stocked coupons. I'm pretty sure I would have hit 30%, had I remembered those online coupons. Maybe next time. But I did get a FREE Pediasure and a FREE Kikkoman soy sauce. That's good, right?

A penny saved is a penny earned, and a penny earned is a penny earned! You Data helps me collect a few cents every week or so. So far this week I have collected $.20 to be directly deposited into my paypal account. It's only a few cents, but every bit helps.

I signed up for a free sample of Teekanne tea. I've been trying to cut back on the caffeine lately, and I think it comes decaf. Whew. Thanks Coupon Geek.

I also signed up for a free sample of Ivon Mog Gourmet Apple. I personally chose the walnut-cranberry apple, but they all looked absolutely delish! Thanks go out (in no particular order) to Ms. Frugality , Stockpiling Moms, MoJoSavings, Couponingfor4 for this yummy deal.

1 comment:

  1. very cool i took clip coupons and now even started printing them such a cool thing!
    hope you make your 30% mark next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!