CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thrifty Thursday #8

With my latest Kroger shopping experience, I saved 34%. Yay! I took the total from $172.16 down to $112.69. That's a savings of $59.47 this week. I got a FREE 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk and a FREE Gatorade. Felt good!

In the massive redecorating project of my bedroom, that's still in progress, I had to stop by Michael's and pick up a few picture frames and some mats. Using two coupons, I was able to save enough money that equaled one FREE 5x7 frame and two FREE mats. I love saving money!

Hopefully I can make it out to Target this week, too, because I've learned from Moms by Heart, Couponing for 4, and Luvin' Great Deals that I can get a FREE Nivea body wash using the $1 Target store coupon and the $2 coupon from the 1/3 Red Plum (as well as the ad for Big Lots from this week).

And while I'm at Target, thanks to Moms by Heart, Couponing for 4 and Nickels-n-Dimes, I can get some ALL detergent for just $.50 thanks to Big Lots ad, Target's price matching, and the $2 off coupon from the 1/3 Red Plum insert.

Another find for Target is from Moms by Heart and Coupon Geek for Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers. Now, I am not a Huggies fan, but how can I resist $5.50 savings on a pack of diapers? Short answer: I can't.

With the redecorating project still going on in my bedroom, I've learned that I need a few more black and white pictures for some of my frames. It's a good thing I learned from Moms by Heart and Coupon Geek all about the 50 FREE prints I can get from CVS. Yahooo!

Now this one is my absolute favorite - thanks to Frugal Mom Knows Best, I won Thomas Splish, Splash, Splosh DVD. WC is going to LOVE this when he opens it for his soon-to-be birthday, and I love that it was free to me! Thank you so much Frugal Mom Knows Best!

And what else goes along with birthdays? Decorations, of course. I'm so glad that The Coupon Scoop,Luscious Deals, and A Thrifty Mom each showed me a $10 off $30 purchase for Party City. Looks like I'll be headed there for invites and such for WC's 2nd birthday party. And if I have money to spare, I'll grab a few items for AZ's 4th birthday party, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!