CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Godzilla Within

My son is less than a month away from being 2 years old. However, his "terribleness" has been going on for what seems like years. He has the cutest face and sweetest smile, neither that will ever be seen on my blog for personal reasons, so you'll just have to take my word for it.
But everywhere he goes, chairs call out in fright...

bathrooms and rolls of toilet paper quiver....


laptops cry out warnings....


toy bins scream in agonizing pain...
clothes (and unfortunately sometimes diapers) peel themselves off of his body to get away...
and toys group together praying they have the same camouflage techniques zebras have.

And even though there are always signs of destruction in his path, I feel so lucky and blessed to have him in my life. After all, he's teaching me patience (an answer to my prayers, I'm sure), making my fingers stronger since I have to press as hard as I possibly can to get the "a" button on the laptop to work, helping me shed unwanted calories by having to always pick up toys and chairs, and showing me how to NOT sweat the small stuff. Thanks, WC. Mommy loves you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the wonderful toddler years. Busy, but so much fun!

    Following from MBC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!