CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday's Funny Phrases #3

While at a holiday gathering, AZ ran into an early twenties guy who was wearing VERY ripped up jeans with long johns underneath, which is obviously a fashion statement that shows just how old I am because I don't get it. Anyway, she looks up at him and says, "Your pants are broken. You need to fix them."

On the drive home from said holiday gathering, AZ gets the sniffles. Snif. "Boogers, leave me alone." Snif, Snif. "Boogers, leave me alone." Snif, Snif. "Boogers, LEAVE ME ALONE." Snif. "Mommy, my boogers won't leave me alone."

At dinner, I was desperately trying to get AZ to actually eat something other than macaroni and cheese. She had mashed potatoes, that I know she likes, along with mashed potatoes, lima beans (yeah right), 1/8 of a cereal bar, and a slice of cheese. Begging her to try a bite of mashed potatoes because I KNOW SHE LIKES THEM, she looks at me and says, "Mommy there's a baby coming out of my belly. Look. The feet are touching." What? "I'm going to touch it in my belly button." Hee, hee, hee, hee. My silly girl.

Alright, so it's not a saying, but I thought it was funny - I heard WC rummaging in a kitchen drawer. The next thing I know, he's run out into the family room yielding a chop stick like he's Harry Potter. He must be my little wizard!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love posts like these. My son was playing with our daughters new cash register, using the little intercom thing. Instead of clean up on aisle three like I was saying, he said "I need a drink". Maybe I say one of those too much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!