CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thrifty Thursday #5

I LOVE guacamole! I could seriously put it on anything. So, I was thrilled when Frugal Racing Fan Mommy posted about a BOGO Wholly Guacamole. Yay! Combine that coupon, found HERE with the $1.00 off coupons from Sunday inserts, and I'm set! They're normally 2/$5 at my Kroger without coupons or sales, so at the very most, I'll pay $1.50 for two on my next trip. LOVE it! Thank you Frugal Racing Fan Mommy! Edit - They're on sale at Kroger for $1! I'm getting 4 for FREE!!

CVS has a great deal for me this week. I can score some Nivea Body wash for free, or make money on it! They will cost $5.99, but I'll get $5 cash back with register rewards, AND I have a $2.00 off coupon found HERE. I found this deal through Couponing For 4.

We all know how much I LOVE my coffee, and of course I need coffee creamer to go with it. I've heard from multiple bloggers, and signed up to get another FREE pint of International Delight Coffee creamer by registering on their facebook page. Thanks to Coupon Clippin' Mommy, Couponing for 4, Frugal Racing Fan Mommy, Freebies4Mom, A Thrifty Mom and MomsbyHeart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!