CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday's Wishes #2: I keep adding wishes. The title should be THIS WEEKS Wishes!

This week's wish is for a couple of different things. First off, and probably the most important, I wish for uninterrupted SLEEP. For some reason, and I have never had this really happen to me before, I could not fall asleep on Monday night. Is that what insomnia is? I tossed and turned until after 2am. Then of course AZ was up for an hour between 4:30am-5:30am. I finally had JD get up and help her the last time around 6:15am. Why is it that my 3 & 1/2 year old is unable to sleep through the night, while WC, who's almost 2, seems to have no issues with sleep? I think he must have my sleeping genes, and AZ must have her daddy's. And last night AZ wandered into our room no less than 3 times, with me having to get up and take her back to her room every...single...time. So, my biggest desire at the moment, hands down, is sleep - like, bear hibernating for the winter, uninterrupted, deep, fulfilling, restful, sleep.

On to my next wish for the day - I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have my body back. I know that I can't really complain too much since I haven't done a whole lot to get my pre-baby body back, but it'd be nice to wear all of those clothes that are just hanging in my closet, literally collecting dust. *sigh* After AZ was born, I was able to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight without trying too hard. Unfortunately, even though the weight (all 55lbs) was gone, my body was not MY body from before. Then I had WC, and I still have about 10 lbs(from the 50lbs) to lose. Did I mention he's almost 2 years old? I tried doing the P90X program for a while to get back into shape and build some muscle tone, but that lasted all of about 2 weeks. That work out was HARD, and loooooong. So, I'm really hoping to win this contest for the EA SPORTS Active More Workout game for Wii from the blog My Organized Chaos.

I also entered a give away for some books at Coupon Geek that I'd love to win for AZ and WC. They always love new books!

The Mommy-Files is also hosting a giveaway for a Curious George ChristmasCD. We have watched the Curious George Christmas movie that came on PBS already 2-3 times. I would love to add the CD to our collection!

And another giveaway I've entered is from Couponing For 4. I'd love to win a Norpro Nonstick Cake-Sicle Pan. How much fun would AZ and WC have eating cake on a stick?! And now I could have cake on a stick? EVERYTHING TASTES BETTER ON A STICK! Think about it.There's meat on a stick, hotdogs on a stick, lollipops, popsicles, cotton candy, and now cake! This is so much fun!

And saving the best for last - I wish and pray that my Aunt KK has a smooth labor with no complications either tonight or tomorrow. I am THRILLED to be getting a niece/cousin!!

And those are my Wednesday's wishes. Actually, this week's wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!