CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Very 1st BLOG AWARD!!!


Oh my gosh, I'm as giddy as a school kid when summer break begins! I got a BLOG AWARD! Yay! Thank you so much, Once Upon A Mommy!

I guess there are rules when you get an award. A little like Pay It Forward I guess. So here are the rules:

~Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
~Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
~Link the nominees within your post.
~Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Now, drum roll please, here are my winners -
Goodness And Mercy Mom at Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow
Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful
Samantha at Mama Notes
Heather at Freebies4Mom
A Thrifty Mom at A Thrifty Mom
Christie O. at Baby Tea Leaves
Ruby at Growing up BLACKXICAN
Tammi at My Organized Chaos
Shannon at The Mommy Files
Melinda at The Hippie Mommy with Kaleidoscope Eyes

Thanks again! And congrats to MY winners. Have a great New Year.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate any and all readers. I love comments. Please feel free to leave some!